Date: 4/15/24 10:58 am
From: Wentzel, Doug <djw105...>
Subject: Re: And one more birding event ... this Friday at Stone Valley's Lake Perez!
Hi All,

"Birding by Boat” is a collaborative program between Stone Valley and Shaver’s Creek… I’ve always wanted to lead a birding paddle and I’ll get my wish on Friday April 19th 10:30 to noon.

Pre-registration (10 boats max) and a fee is required; hope to see a few of you!

Best,
Doug

https://pennstatecampusrec.org/Program/GetProgramDetails?courseId=e4d1fae6-90f7-47cc-b8e0-b83964759ef8
Doug Wentzel
Program Director & Naturalist

Shaver's Creek Environmental Center
The Pennsylvania State University
3400 Discovery Road
Petersburg, PA 16669-2114

phone: 814.865.4123
fax: 814.865.2706
http://www.ShaversCreek.org

> On Apr 13, 2024, at 8:05 PM, Grove, Deborah Shuey <dsg4...> wrote:
>
> I meant to say April 18 and 25!
> Thanks Karen!
>
> Deb
>
> Deborah S. Grove