Date: 4/15/24 10:47 am
From: sarah fern <fernsarah21...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Taughannock Falls light show?
My understanding is that all NYS park rangers have degrees in forestry. So
I think they should know better about protecting wildlife. (Although I did
watch a park ranger carry a mushroom-laden log out of a wildlife preserve
and haul it away in his truck.)

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/