Date: 4/15/24 9:09 am
From: Rachel Hogancamp <rachelhogancamp810...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Taughannock Falls light show?
Good morning, all -

I've been in touch with Jennifer Tavares at Tompkins Chamber and Fred Bonn
of the Parks Services. Jennifer let me know they have received feedback
from a number of people and are considering what may be possible at this
point. I imagine they will send a notice out to all but if I hear anything
definitive I will be sure to let you know.

Thanks,
Rachel

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/