Date: 4/15/24 7:50 am
From: Autumn Hanley <110adh...>
Subject: Re: Arboretum
I work in the Business Building and see these hawks almost every day. I
think they roosted on the top of Forest Resources last year. I'm keeping an
eye out for them to see if they are there again this year!

Autumn Hanley
---------------
Administrative Support Coordinator for the Department of Supply Chain &
Information Systems at Penn State University Park
Howard Borough Councillor, 2024-2026

On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 10:09 AM Haynes, Steven R. <srh10...> wrote:

> My daughter took these yesterday at the Arboretum with her iPhone.
>
> Today’s smartphone cameras are so good, and she knows how to use them.
>

> Steve

> Steven R. Haynes, PhD | Teaching Professor | College of Information
> Sciences and Technology | The Pennsylvania State University | E358 Westgate
> Building | University Park, PA 16802 | Email: <shaynes...>

Join us on Facebook!