Date: 4/15/24 7:27 am
From: Emily Tenenbaum <emily.tenenbaum1...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Central Park Monday AM 4/15
Hi birders,

I've been birding for about 9 months, so this is my first spring migration
season—it's very exciting!

The below list is from this morning (4/15) 8-9am

*Highlights: Black-and-white Warbler, Ruby-crowned Kinglets, Blue-gray
gnatcatchers, and Palm Warblers*

~8 Canada Goose
4 Mallards
~35-40 Rock pigeon
7 Double-crested cormorant
5-7 Blue Jays
2 American Crows
2 Red-winged blackbirds
6-8 Ruby-crowned Kinglets
4 Blue-gray gnatcatchers
1 Black-and-white Warbler
7-10 Palm Warblers
1 American Goldfinch
~30 European Starlings
1 Hermit Thrush
30-40 American robins
~40 House sparrows
2 White-throated sparrows
4 Chipping sparrows
5-7 Dark-eyed Juncos
~6 Northern Cardinals

Lots of gnatcatchers, palm warblers, and ruby-crowned kinglets by Hernshead
on the Lake.

Happy spring migration birding!🌷

--
Emily Tenenbaum

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/NYSbirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/NYSbirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/nysbirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) birding_DOT_aba_DOT_org/maillist/NY01

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/