Date: 4/15/24 3:31 am
From: King, CC <cc.king...>
Subject: Can you help complete Durham?
Hello friends!

Because of YOU, we are SO CLOSE to completing the Durham County priority blocks. We would love to count on volunteers to carry this one over the finish line, allowing technicians to continue their focus on remote regions. Can you help us wrap up the three Durham priority blocks?

Below are the results for the three remaining priority blocks, by Percent Confirmed, Probable and Possible.
Confirmed must be more than 25% (we got that!), Probable needs to be 50% or more, and that will mean Possible falls under 25%.

As you can see, we are sooo close. Some of those "Possible" breeders can be upgraded to "Probable" if you catch them singing on two separate visits (S7), or, find them feeding young (FY) or nest building (NB). Just add breeding codes through the portal and now those birds count!

33.0%
31.8%
35.2%
48.3%
16.7%
35.0%
49.4%
21.7%
28.9%

Go ahead, make a block adopter's day!
Every coded species counts!

Let us know if you're in and how we can support you.
Questions? Reach out to <cc.king...><mailto:<cc.king...>

Thanks!!

The Atlas Team

Email correspondence to and from this sender is subject to the N.C. Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Join us on Facebook!