Date: 4/14/24 9:57 pm
From: Ethan Monk via groups.io <z.querula...>
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] Clifton Sabines
This afternoon there was a Sabine’s Gull at Clifton. At times it was with the Bonapartes in “Bonaparte’s Corner” circa one mile from the parking lot and sometimes it was alone far out over the forebay. Srikant Char joined me and we looked hard for the Black-headed Gull and did not see it, but viewing conditions were quite challenging and I would be thoroughly unsurprised if it was hiding among the now even larger number of Bonapartes.

Photos to come on eBird. No it was not a kittiwake.

Ethan Monk

Ethan