Date: 4/14/24 10:55 am
From: Kevin C Packard <kcp48...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Taughannock Falls light show?
Though, Sandy, I do see them listed as endangered for NY according to the DEC. Perhaps someone who knows wildlife laws here in NY could speak to this.

https://dec.ny.gov/nature/animals-fish-plants/biodiversity-species-conservation/endangered-species/lists
List Of Endangered, Threatened And Special Concern Fish & Wildlife Species Of New York State<https://dec.ny.gov/nature/animals-fish-plants/biodiversity-species-conservation/endangered-species/lists>
New York State's Endangered, Threatened and Special Concern Species List
dec.ny.gov

Kevin