Date: 4/14/24 9:02 am
From: <lehman.paul...> via groups.io <lehman.paul...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Mcgillivray's push and another Orchard
Given that McGillivrays Warbler is a very uncommon coastal migrant, the fact I've heard about three already this morning, Sunday, before 9:00 a.m. suggests there's a reasonable flight of them today. I had one at Pantoja Park this morning with the Chestnut sided that continues, Barbara W. had one at Chollas Reservoir, and Bridget had one at Doyle Park, where she also had a singing Orchard Oriole. Seem to be a reasonable number of Orange crowns and Yellow rumps around today. The private property Hepatic Tanager continues early this morning in Tierrasanta, just about the latest I've ever had it stay.

Paul Lehman, San Diego

Sent from AOL on Android

View/Reply Online (#15947): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/15947
The monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) are currently virtual, open only to members, at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month.

Two notable on-line resources are available for San Diego birders: the San Diego County Bird Atlas by Phil Unitt (2004) - http://sdplantatlas.org/BirdAtlas/BirdPages.aspx ; and an update of notable records for San Diego County (2002–present), compiled by Paul Lehman - https://bvaudubon.org/birding-resources/ .