Date: 4/13/24 6:30 pm
From: BJ Wishinsky <wishin...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Mysterious bird on Pillar Point Harbor
Apologies for the poor quality of the images, but we just happened to see this in passing. I didn't have my binoculars or a camera other than my iPhone 12 mini. These were taken at Pillar Point Inner Harbor, along the road to the boat launch. I've included a photo of where we saw the bird around 4:30pm today (Saturday April 13). We couldn't tell what it was but the markings seemed quite distinct from the usual black-and-white birds (loons, scoters, goldeneyes, buffleheads) we see there. Maybe someone else has seen it or will see it?

bj