Date: 4/13/24 2:06 pm
From: Trey Weaver <trweaver89...>
Subject: [mou-net] Field Trip Opportunity: Rapids Lake and Louisville Swamp, April 21st
Hello,

You're invited to join us on a field trip, held on Sunday, April 21st to Rapids Lake and Louisville Swamp. We will start bright and early at 6:30AM in Carver County at the Rapids Lake Visitor Center for a hike through the hardwood forests along the Minnesota River. The group will then visit the upland sites nearby for grassland species (prescribed burn preformed in the Summer/Fall of 2023, possibly attracting longspurs). After an intermission, the group will reconnect at the Louisville Swamp trailhead across the Scott County side of the river. If this is an especially good day for migrants, we may stop at other sites, which are to be decided. This trip is limited to 7 participants, there are 4 open slots available. Please visit the registration link<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A9AC2FA5FFCE9-carvery#/> for more info and to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A9AC2FA5FFCE9-carvery#/

Best,
Trey Weaver
MOU Field Trip Coordinator

----
General information and guidelines for posting: https://moumn.org/listservice.html

During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

Join us on Facebook!