Date: 4/13/24 9:51 am
From: scottjstoner via groups.io <ScottJStoner...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Blue Grosbeak Fuera Bush this morning
Albany county ny. A friend found and photographed a male Blue Grosbeak in his front yard on Waldenmeier Rd. About midway between Rt 32 and rt. 443. The bird moved north and he has not seen it again.  I checked Waldenmeier a little while ago,  didn't see it. If you go looking for this bird, please be advised that Waldenmeier is a narrow road without shoulders, and a number of houses. Scott Stoner,  Loudonville NY Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone