Date: 4/12/24 2:35 pm
From: Geo Kloppel <geokloppel...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Taughannock Peregrines
The Taughannock gorge Peregrines should see their eggs hatching soon. She has been lying on her nest ledge since March 14th. She has four brown eggs beneath her. He has been making food deliveries… twice while I watched today. Those are very excited, talkative events, though I guess all the vocalizing comes down to something like:
“Bring more! more!”
And “Okay, okay!”

-Geo
--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/