Date: 4/12/24 9:27 am
From: Pete Gordon <peterandmiko...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Bird Banding Lab - Database Issues
Good morning,

I was trying to add a banded TUVU to the BBL website yesterday and received a message that the URL was not found. I received the following response from Suzanne at the BBL when I asked if their website was having issues:

"Hi Peter - short answer is yes. Our server and database have been undergoing security updates and other improvements and periodically we have all been losing access to portions of the database and/or web pages.
Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully you can try again later!
Sincerely,
Suzanne
Bird Banding Lab Staff"

Pete Gordon