Date: 4/12/24 8:18 am
From: Jane Tatchell <Jane...>
Subject: [pen-bird] First hearing of Olive-sided Flycatcher
Peter Headland and I went to Burleigh Murray State Park yesterday, April 11. We heard a few Western Flycatchers and, our first this spring, a couple of Olive-sided Flycatchers. I might be able to add some poor recordings to this eBird checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S168209029
It was a glorious, sunny spring day to be out there! We also heard a couple of MacGillivray's Warblers that were singing at each other from opposite sides of the trail, along with many Orange-crowned and Wilson's Warblers, Song Sparrows, and Chestnut-backed Chickadees.

Jane Tatchell, Redwood City