Date: 4/12/24 7:09 am
From: Daniel Marks <danny.marks52...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Free Black Oil Sunflower Seeds (in-shell)
Hi MBC,

I'm looking to give away 2-3 pounds of black oil sunflower seeds (not
shelled) to a fellow birder in the area.

Long story short: My living situation only allows for a window feeder, the
squirrels have figured out how to access it, and my mitigation methods are
limited and not working, so I'm going to start fresh with one of those
special hot pepper seed mixes. Fingers crossed!

I don't have the exact brand of seed because I threw the bag away, but I
purchased it from Mahoney's Garden Center in Winchester about a month ago.

*Please note that you'll need to bring your own container to take the seed.* I'm
located in Arlington Center near the Stop and Shop.

Please send me a personal message (danny.marks52 at gmail) if you're
interested. Thanks!

Daniel Marks
Arlington

--