Date: 4/11/24 3:50 pm
From: sh zimmer <shzimmer...>
Subject: Re: Eclipse Birding observations
I am new to this site, it has been an insightful pleasure to read posts.
These were my observations from April 8th.

Eclipse Time: Lake Hamilton, Hot Springs, a duck paddled around the dock
close to totality time, then it took a roosting position on a nearby dock;
gnat-like insects started to weave around us then swallows, unseen since
sunrise, swirled above into the skies.

or click the following link: