Date: 4/11/24 12:48 pm
From: Edge Wade <1edgewade...>
Subject: Shorebirds, Eagle Bluffs Boone Co., and White-Winged Dove at residence
Paul McKenzie reports 4 Baird's Sandpipers, 1 Solitary Sandpiper, Wilson's Snipe, 1 Lesser Yellowlegs, and Pectoral Sandpipers along the bank nearest the road in the Distribution Channel above the Junction Box (erroneously called a Pump House by many).

I went down to see and found 3 Baird's, and the other birds he reported.

A Greater Yellowlegs was along the shore on the upriver side of the road at the Junction Box, and another was down river near Pool 10.

The wind is awful...again.

John Besser reports a White-winged Dove at his feeder in east Columbia today.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO
<1edgewade...><mailto:<1edgewade...>

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph, MO.
Details and registration: https://mobirds.org/MBS/NextMeeting.aspx

Join us on Facebook!