Date: 4/10/24 7:12 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Swainson's Hawks on Burn site, Livingston County.
A few hours later Terry McNeely reported Twenty One SwaInson's Hawks at that field.
Steve K
On Wednesday, April 10, 2024 at 06:09:03 PM CDT, Edge Wade <1edgewade...> wrote:

Wow!  What fun.e

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 5:40 PM Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...> wrote:

WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be a phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT System. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.I saw ten Hawks at a recently burned field at Poosey Conservation Area this afternoon.  Five were red-tailed. Five of them were Swainson's. Time to watch for them at other places including where fields are being worked.
Later,Steve KinderChillicothe, Livingston <County.dmkinder...>

ABA Birding Code of Ethics

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph, MO.

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph, MO.
Details and registration: https://mobirds.org/MBS/NextMeeting.aspx

Join us on Facebook!