Date: 4/10/24 3:39 pm
From: Mason Currier <masonacurrier...>
Subject: [ALbirds] Pelagic Info!
Hi all! I mentioned this a few months ago, and I was serious about it! I have May 25th scheduled to do a pelagic trip. 6 free spaces available, each 400 dollars with a 150 deposit due before the trip. Currently figuring out the best way for the captain to receive deposit payments. Once this is figured out, he will open up the trip to 6. I will let know the day and time you can send in payment. I just wanted to let people know the price and that it is in the works. Looking forward to it!

Mason Currier
Mobile, AL