Date: 4/10/24 2:27 pm
From: Lisa Saffell <lesfstl...>
Subject: Re: Unidentified Bird - Eldon, MO, Miller Co., 4/10/24, 1:00 pm

Clueless in St Louis but I used your words for an AI created bird and it’s absolutely beautiful! Good luck.

“A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” — Maya Angelou

Lisa Saffell, St. Louis
@instagram.com/lisasaffell
@instagram.com/stl_birder

> On Apr 10, 2024, at 1:33 PM, Chris Barrigar <1chrisbarrigar...> wrote:
>
> Long-tailed, longer legs, white checks on dark wings. Initially reminded of a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher but larger and more shorebird-like - almost parrot-like though wings were somewhat pointed scimitar-like.

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph, MO.
Details and registration: https://mobirds.org/MBS/NextMeeting.aspx

Join us on Facebook!