Date: 4/9/24 6:50 pm
From: Kaaren Perry <surfbird1...>
Subject: Re: [slocobirding] White-throated Sparrow
Wow! A white-stripe White-Throated Sparrow! Love your photo. In our 14 years we have only had a white-stripe once here. I've had a tan-stripe daily in the yard for almost 6 months since Nov 23. seen again today. Molting! Not nearly as spiffy looking as your! Had a Lincoln's Sparrow today. Not seen here since 12/10/2023. Gotta love migration

Kaaren Perry
Morro Bay