Date: 4/9/24 5:41 pm
From: Arthur Macmillan <grrrrrrrrrr8...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Does anyone know where the large murders of American Crows are?
It goes without saying that crows are not hard to find, but historically
one could go to Neary Lagoon, and more recently still, I have seen
literally thousands of AMERICAN CROWS at Arana Gulch. When crows are
regrouping in the evening it is really a sight to see. Sometimes there are
so many that it seems like a black cyclone. If anyone knows if there is a
new regular spot in the Santa Cruz County where the birds come in the
evening, or leave in the morning forming vast "bird highways", or "spinning
cyclones" I would love to hear about it! Thank you!

-Mac Macmillan
Santa Cruz