Date: 4/9/24 4:35 pm
From: Drew Haffenden <andrew...>
Subject: Re: [ALbirds] AOS Spring meeting delta boat tour
Ben Raines. America's Amazon was his first book (and video seen on PBS) and the unrelated The Last Slave Ship. The latter, 250 pages I read in 3 sittings, the first half the book. I couldn't put it down as he is a great writer. You can pay Ben directly on the day with cc or other payment methods.

Cheers,

Drew Haffenden