Date: 4/9/24 8:35 am
From: DAVID KOCH <0000012d74227426-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Additions, Koch property, Northampton County
I just took a drive to the bottom of our property that's bordered by Fry's Run Creek that goes into the river. I haven't been able to get down there for a while because we had some much rain that the driveways and walking trails were either washed out badly or still covered wit hwater. Wood ducks are on the creek, flickers. field sparrows, and song sparrows were at many places, I saw a few purple finches, titmice and Carolina wrens were singing all over the place, and the ruby-crowned kinglet that's been here all winter (I assume it's the same one) is still here. That's it for me for a while unless a rose-breasted shows up!
Arlene Koch Easton, PA Northampton County <davilene...>

Join us on Facebook!