Date: 4/8/24 8:31 am
From: Julia van der Wyk <juliavdw11...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] First of Season (for me) "Pacific slope" flycatcher
I think the name changed, and I can’t remember to what. But today even amid the noisy landscaper, I heard the unmistakable “whoowheet” of “pacific slope” flycatcher.
I was lucky, it was right there in the magnolia next to my porch. It was curious about me too and I got to see it clearly without binoculars.
What a treat!

Julia v.