Date: 4/6/24 2:47 pm
From: via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Galapagos Info
My wife and I visited the Galapagos in April 2018 through the tour company, Adventure Life. A friend of mine used this company in January. Both he and us were very pleased with the arrangements. We toured with a small group of 18 passengers and 7 crew on a small yacht. We were often by ourselves on island or snorkeling tours. They did provide wet suits for a modest charge. The tours were great and so was the food. Due to our time constraints, we had a short tour of 4-5 days, but we saw many of the main islands and didn’t feel rushed. I would go again and book a longer tour and therefore allow travel to some of the outlying islands. To anyone visiting the Galapagos, I would highly recommend a cruise versus staying on the islands themselves. My preference is a smaller ship as you receive more personal attention and get to know your fellow passengers well.

Best wishes,

Don Aupperlee, DVM