Date: 4/6/24 10:11 am
From: Dennis Paulson via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Galapagos Info
Blair, we had a great tour there with Wings in 2007, led by Rich Hoyer. Great because they visited all the islands necessary to give a broad picture of the birds and other features. Some of the general tour companies don’t visit Genovesa, far up in the northeast corner, and I think that’s one of the best islands to visit.

Sadly, their upcoming trip in November is already full, with a waitlist. But any tour company that visits Genovesa as part of their itinerary is probably fine, as you don’t really need a specialized bird guide.

Dennis Paulson
Seattle