Date: 4/5/24 8:20 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: More Golden Plovers, Swan Lake NWR, Chariton County
By midafternoon the number of American Golden Plovers at Swan Lake had increased to 2000! This again was at the Ducks Unlimited unit in the middle of the refuge. Much lower numbers had been observed by other birders earlier in the day. Amazingly I had the same number at the same place last year on April 6! They really seem to like that place!

Spring Birding Rocks!
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston County
<dmkinder...>

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph, MO.
Details and registration: https://mobirds.org/MBS/NextMeeting.aspx

Join us on Facebook!