Date: 4/5/24 6:37 pm
From: <shriker70...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Custer spring meeting
Hi Birders,
The registration for the South Dakota Ornithologists Union ( SDOU ) 2024 spring meeting in Custer SD  is now open for people to sign up on our website at sdou.org ( http://sdou.org/ ) Click on “Next meeting” to get started.  All weekend details are posted including speakers, field trips, banquet registration and schedules.  The dates of the meeting are May 31 - June 2, and you do not have to be a member of SDOU to attend this event.  We would very much welcome attendance by anyone who is interested to see birds of the Custer area and would like to learn more about SDOU.  This should be a great weekend of birding and looking forward to seeing you all in Custer!

Mark Schmidtbauer
Brandon