Date: 4/5/24 7:53 am
From: ashippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Earthquake
North Lake Dr., Hamden:  so, I did feel something.
But much less than Chris did.  One shift then a couple of seconds of not quite settled.  I barely saw one shade moving.  I really wasn't quite 100% that it was a quake.
And I was sitting at the same table as the last, Washington DC, quake.
But, no bird behavior noted.
A. ShippeeHamden

On Friday, April 5, 2024 at 10:48:30 AM EDT, C Wood via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

Anyone notice any strange bird behavior?  Magnitude 4.7 earthquake in northern New Jersey at 10:23 AM per USGS; felt here in Woodbury about 10:30.  10-15 seconds of pulses rattling things, vibrating house, and shaking lampshades.

Chris Wood
President - Connecticut Ornithological Association

Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654

To subscribe or unsubscribe via email, send an email with just "join" or "leave" in the subject or body to: <ctbirds-request...>