Date: 4/4/24 1:23 pm
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] FOS Ruby-Throated Hummingbird!!
I had my first hummingbird at my feeder this past Tuesday, a male, Kernersville, NC!!

Kelli K. Sapp, Ph.D. | Associate Professor of Biology
Co-Director of the Natural Sciences Fellows Program
One University Parkway, High Point, NC 27268
Office Phone: 336-841-4534 |Office: WSNS 414
Choose to be extraordinary!®