Date: 4/3/24 11:09 am
From: Barb via groups.io <rtlady1...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Loons
I saw the first one on March 21st. @ 10:00am, watched it fish for and hour and a half.  I have been out there numerous times since then and have seen 1, 2, Monday, and yesterday there were a total of four. Today there are two out there.

On Wednesday, April 3, 2024 at 10:36:53 AM CDT, Mary Clausen <mkclausen...> wrote:

Yesterday Elizabeth Winter Reported 2 loons at Zorinskey Lake in Omaha. The 2 loons continue today in breeding plumage. They are on the east lake near the dam.
I spoke to a photographer and he said there were 4 there yesterday. Good day for some car birding.
Mary Clausen La Vista