Date: 4/2/24 7:16 pm
From: Susan MIller <smiller179...>
Subject: [birders] woodcock and woodcock egg sightings
Yesterday I accidentally flushed a woodcock in a shrubby area where I’ve regularly seen them display. I also happened across a single woodcock egg—not on a nest—in the same area, adjacent to the Knox Presbyterian hotspot in Lodi Township. It’s unfortunately an area that is slated for intensive development.

Susan Miller

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<C3A0AE7F-223C-401A-8317-C380A40099E5...>

Join us on Facebook!