Date: 4/2/24 6:52 pm
From: Lawrence Gardella <lfgardella...>
Subject: Re: [ALbirds] Week's birding propects
Hi Bob,

I am looking forward to seeing what this cold front brings in. But in our
backyard the last 3 days have been good for us on the migrant front.
Andrea and I have had 3 species of vireo (Red-eyed, Yellow-throated and
numerous White-eyed), 8 species of warbler (2 Tennessee, one
Black-and-white, several Prothonotary, 2 or 3 Worm-eating, several Hooded,
several Northern Parulas, several Pine, one Yellow-rumped), and a Scarlet
Tanager. Many of the warblers and 3 White-eyed Vireos have bathed in our
bird baths.

Some of the birds we see are probably staying in the yard for at least a
few days, but others spend only a few minutes. Andrea and I just hope that
the show keeps going.

Larry Gardella
Daphne