Date: 4/2/24 10:12 am
From: Dody <dody...>
Subject: [birders] Wood Ducks
“Our” wood duck pair showed up this morning in the trees by our house. We live an easy walk from a wetland area, but right around the house is hilly and woody. It’s always such fun to see them “check in” but I’ve never been able to find where they nest. Still can’t get over the idea of seeing ducks up in trees!!

Dody
Manchester area

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<939100FF-579F-4DB4-A751-78B55DE90A73...>