Date: 4/1/24 1:22 pm
From: Kenneth Younger <kyounger...>
Subject: Re: Vermilion male
Just had the bird, but a Red-shouldered Hawk flew in and it dove into some
of the pines. It was catching plenty of food before that. I have to head
back to Fayetteville but figured the timely report would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Kenny

On Mon, Apr 1, 2024, 1:40 PM Ragupathy Kannan <
<0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Photographed!
> https://ebird.org/checklist/S166841819
>
> On Monday, 1 April, 2024 at 12:27:02 pm GMT-5, Sandy Berger <
> <sndbrgr...> wrote:
>

> Just now at Sunnymede Park in Fort Smith. No, I don’t have my camera. Yes,
> I’m kicking myself. Hopefully my phone picked up something. It’s on the
> backside of the pond fence.
>
> Sandy B

or click the following link: