Date: 4/1/24 2:35 pm
From: Bianca Beland via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Brown Creeper
I always wonder what birds are “of note“ to folks in the birding community
of Connecticut, but people are reporting phoebes and brown creepers so I
will chime in and say that I had a brown creeper working a black birch
trunk two weeks ago in New Hartford. Today was the first day I saw an
Eastern Phoebe on the eaves of my roof although I also was hearing them
that same day that I saw the brown creeper.

Bianca Beland,
New Hartford