Date: 3/31/24 9:24 am
From: John Trapp <birdsetcetera...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Best Wood Duck box design and placement?
Allen:

The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries says: *Boxes should
never be affixed directly to a tree trunk*. The reason for this should be
obvious. As should the need for predator guards.

John L. Trapp
Buchanan, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CANu_fWdC8mzm_XCg8aeRrVZ%2BMk%<3D3sVpYTL7R3w5zjJyKU7dzJg...>