Date: 4/2/24 6:27 am
From: Dedra Gerard <000002df2472bba2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Conway Bird Club
Thanks for sharing.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, April 1, 2024, 1:12 PM, Patty McLean <plm108...> wrote:

If you live, work or frequently bird anywhere in the Conway area, consider joining our newly formed Conway Bird Club on Facebook. Our main purpose is to share the joy of birds and birding with others in the area.
The page is a friendly place to put photos, ask questions about local hotspots and join others for local outings.
It is not intended to replace any existing page or process for sharing rare birds nor other groups in the central Arkansas area. Our hope is to expand the knowledge, awareness and experience of the birding community in Conway and to help others find local fellowship with other birders.
We hope you'll consider joining. Here's the link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/2086164818413340/?ref=share
Patty McLean Conway, Arkansas

To unsubscribe from the ARBIRD-L list, click the following link:

or click the following link: