Date: 3/28/24 7:42 pm
From: Kate T. Finn <midwifinn...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Cass Park & Newman Golf Course Ospreys
The osprey pair at the nest platform north of Truman Marina in the center
of the field at Hog Hole were seen mating yesterday. The female on the
roost pole and the male flying in above her.

Two additional osprey were flying and vocalizing over the boat area.

Kate T Finn

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/