Date: 3/28/24 6:27 pm
From: Steven W. Cardiff <scardif...>
Subject: Re: [labird] Black Phoebe!
Jay/labird-
Duh. That was done some time ago (by me), and the observer seemed to
understand. But, obviously, that was wishful thinking. All we reviewers can
do is unconfirm the observations and/or make the lists not public. if the
problem persists much longer, then I will ask ebird to take action,
although I doubt they would do anything.

Steve Cardiff