Date: 3/28/24 9:17 am
From: Aidan Sinha <aidansinha...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Piping Plover - additional details
Hi all,
Andrew Baksh sent this message regarding the possible Piping Plover: "Chiming in from the East Coast. I took a look at the images in the checklists. That bird would be a slam dunk Piping Plover if observed on our beaches in NY. Congrats on the fine record!"

For anyone looking for this bird over the next few days, it appears that it would be better to search in the afternoon (which will be high tide) - see this website for tide levels in the area: https://tides.willyweather.com/ca/san-mateo-county/san-francisco-bay--ravenswood-slough-entrance.html. Good luck, and congrats to Ben Pearl on this find!

Aidan Sinha
San Jose