Date: 3/28/24 7:40 am
From: <photobird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] NOT - Orange-Crowned Warbler - Des Moine county
Good morning Birders,
I saw the bird quickly in poor light. And felt it was warbler like, in how it moved and the view. But in hindsight, I agree, I think it was a Dark eyed junco.
Even though, I thought it sounded like an Orange Crowned Warbler, and the Merlin app also.
I thank all of you that keep me on track...Some springs, I think I have forgotten everything I knew lol
Sarah Bissell
W Burlington IA