Date: 3/28/24 5:58 am
From: Jay Jones <jonesjay62...>
Subject: Two FOS
This is Linda and my first Spring since moving to our Siloam Springs home.
We have 2.5 acres of yard, well populated with oak and hickory trees, and a
creek traverses our eastern property line.

We have erected two feeding stations within clear view of the house filled
with no mess seed and suet cakes. One of the feeders transmits
motion-triggered photos to my cell phone.

Last evening my attention was drawn by an aggressive American Robin
asserting territorial claims against a thrush-like intruder...I grabbed my
binocs and confirmed a Hermit Thrush!

This morning I heard a Brown Thrasher singing from our southside thickets.

Rick Jones

or click the following link: