Date: 3/4/23 4:44 am
Subject: Re: Red-footed Booby
There is a GroupMe temporary message of the search efforts for this bird. No sightings yet but helpful to see where people have looked.

You're invited to my new group 'NC Red-footed Booby Search Group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groupme.com/join_group/92589535/IKPh9955__;!!OToaGQ!s4GVqsY5FppxbpQ5BqApdGHNq5jJMT_9AvLyTzpTcL89jguXrNLnQX_ulbuNZqYwBX6Wwo6pM4D5yJ70wh7DskdK$

> On Mar 4, 2023, at 7:41 AM, KEN LIPSHY <carolinabirds...> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the post!
> I had to travel yesterday to DC but on the way back home Sunday will drive thru durham.
> If spotted today or tomorrow am would appreciate any heads up (it’s an hour detour for me and my nonbirding wife who has no interest).
> Cell 7578463749
>

> Kenneth A. Lipshy
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://Www.crisismanagementleadership.com__;!!OToaGQ!s3hyxNZddE0rUuMxuFP0DIS8WUFqGM8OVd4MHwYsqC-Hyo7OAxNu9qEoObNwfIE2dANxTgIN-Df8jSPP5uV1_w$
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://Www.crisislead.blogspot.com__;!!OToaGQ!s3hyxNZddE0rUuMxuFP0DIS8WUFqGM8OVd4MHwYsqC-Hyo7OAxNu9qEoObNwfIE2dANxTgIN-Df8jSPKxIjvSA$
>
>> On Mar 3, 2023, at 2:54 PM, Jay Nelson <carolinabirds...> wrote:
>>
>> Bird has flown off, sadly. But there is a large group of people scouring the
>> surrounding lakes and areas.

Join us on Facebook!