Date: 8/5/22 6:07 pm
From: Elijah Hayes <elijahayes117...>
Subject: Re: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Wingwatchers Bird Walk Tomorrow, July 30th
Apologies for getting this out late, but I will do a very casual walk
tomorrow morning at 9:30am at Moore Park for anyone who sees this in time
and is interested in joining. Meet me in the parking lot by the tennis
courts and we’ll do the nature trail loop!

We will pick up some different species there than we have seen on past
walks. Bring your binoculars and some water. And if you saw this too late,
the Wingwatchers walk will still be taking place on the 20th at 9:30 am!

- Elijah

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 10:22 Elijah Hayes <elijahayes117...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As I mentioned in my last post here, I will be hosting a bird walk along
> the Wingwatchers Trail THIS SATURDAY, JULY 30TH to make up for the previous
> walk that I missed. This time I will have plenty of alarms set in advance.
> We will meet at 9:30am at 205 Riverside Drive, as usual, and look for baby
> birds and migrant shorebirds. Again, these walks are very casual and are
> open to anyone interested in birds, regardless of experience. Bring
> binoculars if you have them, although I do have a couple loaner pairs and a
> spotting scope we will use.
>
> I hope to do two walks next month, with the first on Saturday, August 6th
> at a new location - I will be doing some scouting this week to figure out
> where, but possibly Moore Park or the Link River trail. The second will be
> at the usual location on August 20th.
>
> Hope to see you there! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
>
> - Elijah
>
> --
> --
> For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web
> page at:
> https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
> ---
> "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
> email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/<0e335fd7-823e-470e-80fe-2791d4b0780bn...>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/<0e335fd7-823e-470e-80fe-2791d4b0780bn...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/CALEtdU_%3DukEbVMZDkRXL8D-7%2BE792Q89%2Bbq9Y8ypf-4Hv%<3DnbeQ...>

Join us on Facebook!