Date: 8/5/22 5:53 pm
From: Jill Dale <passthemayo2...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Yellowlegs at sj marsh
I need to make a correction
I believe all the yellowlegs I saw this morning w the solitary sandpiper and phalarope were greater yellowlegs and not lesser yellowlegs. One did I look much smaller but the bill though maybe shorter than the other greater yellowlegs was longer than the head and the legs seemed too big, the knees knobby and the bill looks sl upsloped on my pics-just not delicate enough to be a lesser yellowlegs sorry if I sent anyone on a goose chase for it!😳

--
Jill Dale
Newport Beach, CA