Date: 8/5/22 3:36 pm
From: Jake Kirkland <kirklandj...>
Subject: Re: Caspian teens at Hefner
I had 6 CASPIAN TERNS at Prairie Dog Point Lake Hefner this morning. Also 2
LEAST TERNS, 6 FORSTER'S TERNS, and ~28 BLACK TERNS a four tern species day.

The AMERICAN AVOCET (11) were present with a single WILLET and a single
SANDERLING. (2) LAUGHING GULLS (my 199th Oklahoma bird). A single SOLITARY
SANDPIPER was my 200th bird for Oklahoma in a little over a year here.

I did not see any stilts, curlew or godwit this morning but things might
have been hunkered down a bit in the rain.

Complete list here: https://ebird.org/checklist/S116374355

-Jake Kirkland
OKC

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 4:56 PM Harold Yocum <drhal2...> wrote:

> There are 2 large Caspian teens on the sandbar at Hefner now- far north
> end of it.
> Hal Yocum
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!