Date: 8/5/22 2:34 pm
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Great Shearwater, New London
I’m on a ferry (4pm Mary Ellen from Orient) just pulling in to New London dock. Lighting was excellent, and I photo’d 2 Great Shearwaters; both mid-Sound; both sitting on calm water; one in NY and one in CT. No other seabirds, but Lots of Common Terns feeding. The 2pm cruise out from New London produced nothing of note. The lighting was harsh.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone